My Photo
Name:
Location: Tracy, California, United States

I live an insect life. I detest pop culture and mock it relentlessly. I have a sense of humor, but mostly find myself laughed at rather than laughed with... not that there's anything wrong with that...

Friday, April 28, 2006

An Infernal Musing

John, did you touch me, somehow,
in your self-induced blindness
and discover the truth
of a visible darkness?

You had no right!
None! To touch me or understand my plight;
to empathize with me!
Do you know who I am?

Lightbringer am I -- Morningstar!
Now they poster me Deceiver, a lord of lies.
An adversary? Of course.
I will not kneel to any of your kind, John.

I will not kneel to any save Him,
and even that act is questionable -- now.
What god could force that decision upon me;
his greatest and best?

Does a general, even in your pathetic society,
ever salute a private?
No. Never! Not even in peace.
So why should I kneel to an undeserving Adam,

barely out of his limbic diapers,
wallowing from out the pneumatic clay,
seizing the reins of godhood.
While I, in punitive pathos, disturbingly lay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home